Tuesday, April 10, 2012

VERY USEFUL HAT SLIDE! (Quick Post&Review!)

#aWT: Slider Set: "Hat Control": "I finally got around finishing this project! This set of sliders manipulate the "HatGrip" bone, identified as b__Hat_grip__ {#4952E727} ..."

Sorry to just pop up with such short note, but in case any of you haven't seen this already...Here is a link to a slider that can move hats up and down and twirl around so they FIT WITH HAIR! That's right! Those big headed peggy hairs can now have something to wear on them without it intersecting! :D

*NOTE* 
*Not all hats work with this slide. To get further info go to the link above.*


This slide is trusty, because I see many many many people using this, with the only complaint of some n00b creators fault at not making the hat on a certain bone. :)

I have a issue though...My Jaw slides don't work when I have other new slides installed. -.-"
I shall ask someone about this issue, until then...enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment