Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Outdoor Lighting Mod! By dDefinder on MTS(UNSAFE)

*UPDATE*
I don't think this mod is safe for your games. I installed it, and gameplay was not able. :/ Sorry. DO NOT INSTALL THIS.







I'm always scoping out ways to improve my game, or overwrite EA's habit of....well, you get the gist.
In case you reeeeally want this, but too lazy to read the whole dang thing, Here's a little info needed.
1. There is different options for brightness/darkness at night. - Balanced, Darker, Lighter.
Only Choose One!!
I, Personally have chosen Balanced. Darker is more realistic, but it's so dark, you can't really navigate around at night. Brighter is similar to the EA default, just a little darker and little more realistic.
This mod isn't all about lighting at night. It also improves shadows, making them more realistic, and make sense according to the position to the sun. This mod DOES interfere with OTHER LIGHTING MODS!!
Therefore; I do NOT recommend having other sunlight mods.
This mod also kinda varies weather. What I mean by that, is NO, NOT RAIN, and lightning and such, but the sky lighting does vary between days. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 


I have NOT installed this yet. All game failures due to this mod, I am not and will not be responsible for.
Happy Simming! :)
Enjoy the mod!
Now I can finally take outdoor photos! :)
I recommend reading the info for this mod, because I might have missed something and I would feel terrible about misleading you. :)


GET THE MOD HERE! CLICK THIS!

Alrighty, I hope the creator/author of this mod doesn't mind, but here's one of their screenshots.
I DID NOT take this picture. dDefinder on MTS did.



 Example Of Weather


No comments:

Post a Comment