Monday, April 9, 2012

Tom And Annabelle & Marcisz Creations. Links. Updates.

I work with PhotoShop and GIMP,
I'll list CC and my favorite tutorials,


AND, A up coming story.
It has vampires and other wicked things.

Until then,
Let me throw out/shout out some amazing things you should already know about!
(AND Creators!)

Right now, I am totally digging "Tom And Annabelle"
This story contains futuristic content and story line.
Everything they do is really high quality, and they don't really use 3rd party CC! (Unlike me). Their characters are all different and unique, some containing green sims! Every Chapter looks high quality, and amazing.

Link To Tom And Annabelle (blog): Currently Chapter 19
Link To Download The Kethrin & Characters household: Kethrin Household!
Link To FaceBook Page(They have comics!): FaceBook Page! (Hilarious Comics!)

Alrighty, Next I shall showcase a house creator.
They have lots of CC in their houses. Marcisz Creations!
See Them Here: They Create Other Stuff Too, But their houses are best

Looks like that's it today folks! :)


<-- Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment